Paytm All-in-One SDK
Paytm All-in-One SDK provides a swift, secure and seamless payment experience to your users by invoking the Paytm app (if installed on your user’s smartphone) to complete payment for your order.
Paytm All-in-One SDK enables payment acceptance via Paytm wallet, Paytm Payments Bank, saved Debit/Credit cards, Net Banking, BHIM UPI and EMI as available in your customer’s Paytm account. If Paytm app is not installed on a customer's device, the transaction will be processed via web view within the All-in-One SDK.
Major highlights of All-In-SDK are mentioned below:
- No OTP based account linking required if user is already logged in on the Paytm app
- No redirection to web page for payment in case Paytm app installed on user device
- User gets access to its Paytm saved payment sources
- Reduced Transaction time for saved instruments due to no login requirement
- Increased overall success rate
- Easy integration of SDK with very less size
- Support for subscription payments and bank offers
- SDK support for both Native and Hybrid apps
- Supports UPI onboarding if the user wants to link its UPI account for payment
- Complete flexibility with merchants to present single or multiple payments sources to user on Paytm app
Demo of payment through Paytm All-in-One SDK
Overview of payment through Paytm All-in-One SDK
- User visits your mobile application and adds goods/services into the shopping/order cart.
- Your backend server calls Initiate Transaction API to get the transaction token.
- Launch Paytm All-in-One SDK with the transaction token received in step 1
- In case the Paytm app is present on the device, the user completes the payment on Paytm app using user's logged in credentials else transaction will be processed via web view within the All-in-One SDK(Paytm hosted redirection flow).
- Paytm backend server processes the transaction and returns the transaction response to your app.
- Your backend server calls the Transaction Status API to verify the transaction response.
- After the successful validation of the transaction, order status is shown to the user on the app.
Integration methods for All-in-One solution
All-in-One SDK integration is supported for apps built on both native and hybrid frameworks. For the apps built on native frameworks, the solution can be integrated through either using the SDK or non SDK based integration. For apps built on hybrid framework, the relevant bridges are available to integrate the All-in-One SDK solution.
- SDK based integration : You will integrate a light weight SDK in your app that would check and invoke the Paytm app. In case the Paytm app is not installed, the transaction will be processed via web view. Please refer to the integration steps here.
- Non-SDK based integration : In case you do not want to integrate the SDK in your app, you can invoke the Paytm app through a deeplink provided in the response of the API. Please refer to the integration steps here.
- Integration for Hybrid apps : If your app is built on a hybrid platform, Paytm provides a bridge for your platform to easily integrate the All-in-One SDK in your app. Paytm provides bridges for the following hybrid frameworks. Please click on the link below for detailed integration steps.