You can leverage Paytm’s best in class Payment Gateway in your Mini Apps. For the same we leverage the App Invoke Flow.
The flow for the same works like this:
- User adds items to your cart and clicks on Proceeds to Pay
- User is then shown a popout of Paytm PG right within Paytm App, where all configured payment modes are visible.
- User completes payment and is landed back seamlessly to your Mini Apps.
Note: Note: callbackUrl in Initiate Transaction API is mandatory in case of Mini Apps PG flow. Merchant during Initiate Transaction API can either use the default callbackURL(https://securegw.paytm.in/theia/paytmCallback?ORDER_ID=#OrderId# where #OrderId# is actual OrderId used for initating transaction) or pass their custom URL . Please ensure that the custom URL should not throw any network error and should be secured by SSL layer.
amount : Amount to be charged/deducted from the user
orderId : Generated by the Merchant app server
txnToken : The merchant app server gets this token from PG backend
mid : Unique MID provided by Paytm
- Once the user has clicked the pay button the merchant app backend server should call the Initiate Transaction API
- The checksum parameter to be passed during the Initiate Transaction call can be created using the Paytm checksum library
- The merchant app server will get a Transaction Token from Paytm server.
- Third-party apps need to call the payment JS API with the required following payload.
- Paytm processes the transaction with the user’s bank and returns transaction response to your App.
- You call the Transaction Status API to verify the transaction response
- Notify the payment status to user and proceed with the order/service fulfilment.
- For information on how to handle refunds, please refer to the refund flow present here.
Note: Our additional payment solutions (Subscription, Pre-authorized and investment) are available only to the enterprise customers. Kindly get in touch with the integration team for implementation of these.