Paytm Mini Programs have few broad platform expectations from Merchants to ensure a seamless experience for our end user and would like every 3rd party merchant to adhere to these practices.
- The end-user must be able to sign-in into Merchant Mini Programs only through Paytm sign-in. There should be no manual user input based login method.
- No social-login method should be present in the Merchant Mini Program. (including but not limited to Fb,Google, Apple).
- It is strictly advised that merchants should not store Paytm's user auth token locally in the Mini Program, keeping the security risks in mind.
- Payment mode in Mini Program should only be Paytm via. JSBridge and no other payment modes should be visible during anytime in the app flow.
- Transactional notifications cannot serve as promotional messages. Violation of this will lead to blacklisting of Merchant Notifications.
- There must be no link in the Mini Program redirecting the user to download Android/iOS app. There shouldn't be any other advertising content and no user redirection out of Mini Program is allowed.
- It is recommended that Merchants have a well defined Customer Service flow in Mini Program