Paytm Mini Programs have few broad platform expectations from Merchants to ensure a seamless experience for our end user and would like every 3rd party merchant to adhere to these practices.
- The end-user must be able to sign-in into Merchant Mini Programs only through Paytm sign-in. There should be no other modes of login like manual user input based login method or social login.
- Payment mode in Mini Program should only be via. paytmPayment JS API and no other payment modes should be visible during anytime in the app flow.
- Merchants should not send promotional messages by leveraging Notification API.Violation of this will lead to blacklisting of Merchant Notifications.
- There must be no link in the Mini Program redirecting the user to download Android/iOS app. There shouldn't be any other advertising content and no user redirection out of Mini Program is allowed.
- It is recommended that Merchants have a well defined Customer Service flow in Mini Program.
- In Case of Android merchant must use paytmCaptureImageFromCamera JS API for accessing Camera.
- Overriding JS default method "console.log" will not be allowed on Production, Paytm App will block all JS API call if such an implementation is done.
- Option to play video in fullscreen will not be supported in Android, Paytm App will do the changes in future to support this feature.
- To download PDF web based code will not work, merchant needs to use openInBrowser JS API
- Couple of web features like "Call" & "Email" will not be supported in the UAT app & can be tested directly on Production Paytm App.
- In Android to get geolocation use paytmCheckPermission to check for "location" Permission & paytmRequestPermission to request "location" permission in case it is not granted, post that merchant can use web-based code to get the location.
- Before calling any JS API that requires permissions merchant must use paytmCheckPermission to check a permission & paytmRequestPermission to request a permission in case it is not granted, post that call the required JS API only if permission is available. For eg:-paytmOpenGallery,paytmCaptureImageFromCamera etc.