Nopcommerce is a feature-rich, open-source eCommerce shopping cart solution to have your online business grow, scale, and develop. To cope with the dynamic behaviour of a customer, it facilitates the customization feature and broadens your platform to adapt fast and be advanced in changing customer buying patterns.
Paytm’s integration with your Nopcommerce platform assists you to accept payments online using Paytm Payment Gateway that facilitates a wider choice of payment options to your customers such as Paytm Wallet, Debit Card, Credit card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), and UPI. This plugin works across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of Nopcommerce allowing the customer to pay on your website.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm.
Generate your API keys
To generate your API Keys,
- Log into the Paytm Dashboard and select API Keys on the left navigation bar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key.
- To generate a key for the Test mode, simply click the Generate Key button. But, to generate a key for Live mode, you must activate the account first by submitting the required document and then click the Generate Key button.
Note: Users must generate separate API Keys for the Test and Live modes and no charges would be levied in case of Test mode.
Nopcommerce with Paytm
This section describes how to integrate your Nopcommerce platform with Paytm Payment Gateway plugin to accept payment from a customer.
Compatibilities and Dependencies
- SQL Server 2015 and higher
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and higher
Installation and Configuration
To get started,
- Download the Paytm integration plugin zip from here.
- Unzip and upload the plugin folder into the root directory/src/Plugins.
- Log into the Nopcommerce Webstore using the admin credentials.
The Nopcommerce Admin Dashboard appears.
- On the left navigation bar, go to Configuration > Plugins.
The Plugin page outlines the list of integrated plugins or the plugins available for integration.
- Click the Install button next to Paytm in a row.
- On the left navigation bar, go to Configuration > Payment Methods.
The Payment methods and restrictions screen appears.
- Click the Configure button next to Paytm in a row and it enables a checkbox under the Is active column.
- Select the checkbox to activate Paytm’s payment plugin and click the Update button. Once the Paytm plugin is active, the ❌ changes to ✔︎ under the Is active column. You can now edit the existing merchant’s account details by clicking the Edit button.
- Again, click the Configure button and it prompts you to provide the merchant’s account information.
Refer Generate your API keys to get the account credentials.
- Merchant ID - Staging/Production MID provided by Paytm
- Merchant Key - Staging/Production Key provided by Paytm
- Website - Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type Id - Provided by Paytm
- Payment URL - Provided by Paytm
- TxnStatus URL - Provided by Paytm
- Callback URL - Provided by Paytm
- Default Callback - Select, to utilize the default callback
- Click the Save button to update details.
For any issues with the integration, refer to Get in touch.