The Postman collection helps you to quickly understand and test the payment flow. It would help to reduce the integration efforts by making it easier to understand the different APIs required for the flow integration.
Quick Test using Postman collection
Using Postman Collection
- Download and install postman. Refer postman to download and install the same.
- Import postman collection available for different flows.
- Get your Merchant ID (mid), Merchant Key (mid-key) and website in your Paytm Dashboard at https://dashboard.paytm.com/next/apikeys
- Update these values in Environment Variables as per your environment (Staging/Production)
https://securegw-stage.paytm.infor Staging and
- paytm-mid: Update Merchant ID here
- paytm-mid-key: Update Merchant Key here
- paytm-website: Update Website here like WEBSTAGING for Staging and DEFAULT for Production
Note: In case you do not find the environment variables in postman after import, please create the variable and update above values as per explained above.