What is PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is an immensely feature-rich, free, open-source e-commerce solution which you can use to run stores in the cloud or via self-hosting.
PrestaShop with Paytm
Integrating your PrestaShop site with Paytm allows you to accept payments using Paytm Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or through Paytm wallet.
The module offers smooth integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website. This module works across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of PrestaShop.
Download a ZIP of the repository from here.
Unzip the folder.
Log into PrestaShop Webstore Admin.
Navigate to the Modules tab and click Upload a Module.
Click on select file to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer, select the unzipped folder and select the paytm.zip folder from prestashop 1.7 folder and click OK. Or you can also extract the downloaded folder (paytm.zip) and paste this folder (paytm) in Modules folder under PrestaShop Webstore root folder.
Now go to Modules from admin and click on Selection tab, find Paytm module there and click on INSTALL button.
- Log into PrestaShop Webstore Admin
- Navigate to the Modules tab.
- Search for Paytm in the list of modules and click on Configure to configure the module.
- Save the below configuration -
- Merchant ID - Enter your Merchant ID provided by Paytm
- Merchant Key - Enter your Merchant Key provided by Paytm
- Website - Enter your Website Name provided by Paytm.
- Industry Type - Eg. Retail, Entertainment etc.
- Environment - Select type of environment.
- Your Paytm payment gateway is enabled. Now you can accept payment through Paytm.
How to generate API Key?
To generate API Key
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select API Keys under Developers in left menu.
- Now select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu.
- Click Generate Key to generate key for the test mode and in case of Live mode first activate account by submitting documents then generate key by clicking on Generate Key.
In case of any issues with integration, please get in touch.