PrestaShop is a feature-rich, open-source eCommerce solution which you is used to run stores in cloud or via self-hosting.
What is PrestaShop?
PrestaShop with Paytm
Integrating your PrestaShop site with Paytm allows you to accept payments using Paytm Payment Gateway. You can accept payments via Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), UPI or Paytm Wallet.
This module offers smooth integration, allowing the customer to pay on your website. It works across all browsers and ensures compatibility with the latest version of PrestaShop.
Download a ZIP of the repository from here.
Unzip the folder.
Login to PrestaShop Webstore Admin.
Navigate to the Modules tab and click Upload a Module.
Click select file to open the dialogue box letting you search your computer.
Select the unzipped folder and select paytm.zip folder from prestashop 1.7 folder and then click OK or you can also extract the downloaded folder (paytm.zip) and then paste this folder (paytm) in Modules folder under PrestaShop Webstore root folder.
Go to Modules from admin and click the Selection tab.
Find the Paytm module there and click the INSTALL button.
- Login to PrestaShop Webstore Admin.
- Navigate to the Modules tab.
- Search for Paytm in the list of modules and then click Configure to configure the module.
- Save the configuration below.
- Merchant ID - Enter your Merchant ID provided by Paytm
- Merchant Key - Enter your Merchant Key provided by Paytm
- Website - Enter your Website Name provided by Paytm
- Industry Type - Type of Industry such as Retail, Entertainment, etc.
- Environment - Select the type of environment
- Your Paytm Payment Gateway is enabled. Now you can accept payment through Paytm.
How to generate API Key?
To generate API Key,
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Select API Keys under Developers in the left menu bar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API key from the menu.
- Click Generate Key to generate keys for the test mode and in case of live mode first activate the account by submitting documents then generate keys by clicking Generate Key.
Note: You have to generate separate API Keys for the test and live modes. No money is deducted from your account in test mode.
In case of any issues with integration, please get in touch.