What are the Constraints on refunds?
Constraints on refunds
- Once the refund is requested against a transaction, it cannot be cancelled by merchant.
- Refund request will always be credited to customer source account with which the transaction was done initially.
- Refunds can be requested for successful, settled or partially refunded orders.
- Total refund initiated in a day has to be lower than total outstanding payable amount with Paytm. In case it is above, the refunds are not accepted.
- There are 6 partial refunds are allowed on a single transaction with done using Rupay card network.
- For wallet transaction where Paytm cashback (CB) has been processed successfully, customer will receive a refund after deduction of CB.
If you are an existing Paytm for Business customer, call us on
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with us