Shopmatic is a cloud-based platform that empowers you to create a simple, convenient, and great looking website or a fully functional eCommerce webstore that is integrated with Payment solutions, Social Media, Custom Domain Name solutions, Marketplaces, Logistics and more.
Paytm’s integration with your Shopmatic store assists you to accept payments online seamlessly from your customer for their order with the support of various payment options such as Paytm Wallet, Debit Card, Credit card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), and UPI.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm.
Generate your API keys
To generate your API Keys,
- Log into the Paytm Dashboard and select API Keys on the left navigation bar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key.
- To generate a key for the Test mode, simply click the Generate Key button. But, to generate a key for Live mode, you must first activate the account by submitting the required document and then click the Generate Key button.
Note: Users must generate separate API Keys for the Test and Live modes and no charges would be levied in case of Test mode.
Integrate your Shopmatic store with Paytm
This section describes how to integrate your Shopmatic store with Paytm Payment Gateway to accept payment from a customer.
To get started,
- Log into your Shopmatic account and it takes you to the Shopmatic Dashboard.
- Go to the menu on the top left corner of the screen, and then click the pull-down arrow and navigate to the Setup.
- Select Payment.
The Payment Options screen outlines the multiple payment gateway options available to integrate with your online store so that your customers could make payment for their orders.
- Click the Enable button next to Paytm logo.
- This prompt you fill in the following security credentials of Paytm in the Paytm Payment Gateway account form:
- Merchant ID - Staging/Production MID provided by Paytm
- Merchant Key - Staging/Production Key provided by Paytm
- Merchant Website - Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type ID - Provided by Paytm
You can refer Generate your API keys to know about the above account credentials.
- Click the Save button to enable Paytm Payment Gateway. It redirects you to the Payment Options screen and turns the Enable button into "✓ Enabled".
- Click Edit, if you want to modify merchant’s Paytm security credentials.
In case of any issues with integration, please Get in touch.