StoreHippo is a new generation SaaS-based ECommerce platform. It is designed on the DIY (Do-it-Yourself) model to fulfil the diverse requirements of a variety of B2B, B2C, Enterprise and SME online brands in no time and without using any app or third-party tools. This inherently mobile-ready, flexible platform can be fully customised to accommodate the needs of diverse business models.
Paytm’s integration with your StoreHippo store assists you to accept payments online offering a wider choice of payment options to your customers such as Paytm Wallet, Debit Card, Credit card, Netbanking (supports 3D Secure), and UPI.
This section describes how to integrate your StoreHippo store with Paytm Payment Gateway to quickly accept payment from a customer. Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm.
To get started,
- Log into your StoreHippo account and go to Setting on the left menu bar.
- Select Payment Methods.
The Payment Methods screen outlines the integrated payment methods.
- Click the Add New button.
This opens Payment methods / Add screen.
- Enter the name to represent the Payment Method to the customer on the checkout page. For example, Pay with Paytm.
- Under Type, select Payment Gateway.
- Under Settings, click the Add Gateway button.
- Select Paytm from the drop-down menu. This prompts you to fill in details shown in the image below:
For Staging environment integration, select Dummy Paytm from the drop-down menu.
- Version: Select New
- Merchnant Key: Staging/Production Key provided by Paytm
- Merchant Identifier: Staging/Production MID provided by Paytm
- Website: Provided by Paytm
- Channel Id: Provided by Paytm
- Industry Type Id: Provided by Paytm
- Caption: Enter, if you want to give some details to your customer on the payment page
- Image: Upload a payment method logo by clicking the Choose File button
- Enabled: Select the checkbox to enable your payment method on the payment page
- Click the Save button on the top-right corner of the screen.
The newly added Paytm Payment Method will list under the available Payment Methods.
In case of any issues with integration, please Get in touch.