Zoho is a cloud based unique and powerful suite of online office tools which contains word processing, customer relationship management, invoicing, and other online collaboration and productivity applications, which can be accessed via Web browser. It also empowers you to manage your project, support ticket, and sales process automation.
Paytm’s integration with Zoho enables you to charge your customers’ using Credit/Debit Cards, Internet Banking, Paytm Wallet, and UPI.
Before you begin the integration, make sure you have a registered business account with Paytm.
Generate your API keys
Follow the steps below to generate your API Keys:
- Log into the Paytm Dashboard and select API Keys on the left navigation bar.
- Select the mode for which you want to generate the API Key.
- To generate a key for the Test mode, simply click the Generate Key button. But, to generate a key for Live mode, first you must activate the account by submitting the required document and then click the Generate Key button.
Integrate your Zoho account with Paytm
This section describes how to integrate your Zoho account with Paytm payment gateway to accept payment from a customer.
To get started,
- Log into your Zoho account and it takes you to the Account screen.
- Click the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen, and select Subscriptions under the Finance app.
The Zoho Subscription Dashboard appears.
- Click on the main menu bar and select Integrations.
The Payment Gateway screen appears.
- Navigate to Paytm and click the Set Up Now button.
- It prompt you to fill in the following account credentials:
- Merchant ID - Staging/Production MID provided by Paytm
- Merchant Key - Staging/Production Key provided by Paytm
- Click the Save button to activate Paytm payment gateway.
An sign indicates the active status of your account.
- Click Edit Settings to edit the existing account details.
In case of any issues with integration, please Get in touch.